Complete your project for a class exhibition in response to feedback and comments from the prototype assessment. The final work may involve aspects of electronic art, physical computing, interactivity design, and audio-visual elements.
Conceptual development and execution of the work takes precedence over technology use. The work should demonstrate an engagement with contemporary aesthetic debates concerning notions of interaction/ participation.
Present you final work in an exhibition accompanied with a written artist statement (150 words max) that contextualises you work in relation to contemporary media art practice.
Due Date: Week 15 – Tuesday 11th November TBC
- Exhibition of artwork/ installation/ performance
- Printed artist statement (150 words max)
- Research engagement and application
- Conceptual development
- Articulation of concept and project development
- Functionality and presentation
Submission Method: Exhibition of artwork with written artist’s statement