Please submit a link to your Assignment 1 blog entry in the comments below.
Check that your blog entry contains the following (in about 400 words):
- One or more original works / designs that you used as your starting point
- The instructions (not included in the 400 words)
- Quality photographic documentation of 3 ‘executions’ of your instructions by 3 different people (in class or outside of class)
- An analysis of your process, including:
- articulating the form/idea that you were abstracting,
- how you think that form might be changed / affected by being translated into instructions,
- how you think that the form might be changed / affected by the physical medium (paper / glue / pen etc.) the executions are targeted towards,
- the identification of what worked and why, and what failed and why.