Marked out of 100 – 40%
Students present their major projects in exhibition format, screening, installation or performance as appropriate.
A weekly process diary and record must be kept throughout the semester. A 1000 (minimum) word critical reflection accompanying this diary will explore the work’s;
- Artistic and academic context.
- Cultural, conceptual, and aesthetic inspiration and development.
- Physical and Technical realisation and development.
Week 16 (TBC) and Ongoing Process.
Graduate Quality Developed:
Independent learners/Problem solvers/Effective communicators
- Physical Exhibition.
- Process diary update weekly.
- 1000+ word Critical Reflection.
- Application of research and reflection
- Articulation of work in context
- Conceptual development and execution
- Critical, Process, and Technical reflection and analysis.
- Quality of documentation/diary.